What is the Training and Scripting Service?
The Training and Scripting Service is an optional tutoring session in which your specific issues can be addressed with team members in a more personal setting. We are available for jump starting your learning of 001 or designing an entire system for you to utilize in your projects while showing how to do it yourself. This is intended for teaching users and scripting, Errors and bugs that occur while using 001 should be reported through Help>Submit Bug Report in engine or reported in the SoftWeir Inc Discord server.
Sessions start at 1 hour and can be extended based on customer request.
|Price:||Add Voice Chat to session:|
|$20 /hour||$5.00 /hour|
Request for Information or Set up a session with us:
- We understand issues may arise during your session. If the session needs to be cut short (either by the customer or 001 support member) customers may be issued a partial refund depending on the time remaining or can be rescheduled at a later time to complete your session.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of your session/order may incur a %10 processing fee if applicable.
- If your issue has not been solved in the time frame you purchased, 001 support may extend your time free of charge at their discretion.
- If customers feels the 001 support member has not completed their request in a timely manner, if they act rudely, or do anything malicious. Customers may file a dispute and a delegated staff member will request the video/audio/chat logs. If the review is found in the customers favor the customer will be issued a full refund, including the processing fee, and proper action will be taken.
- All disputes must be filed within 48 hours from the end of the session or receiving the end product, likewise, support members will retain all video/chat/audio logs for the session for at least 48 hours.
- Disputes can be filed via email and a staff member will review your case as soon as possible.
General Engine Training is not a required service. Simple queries about specific topics or features can be addressed via the official Softweir Inc. Discord. Softweir Inc. reserves the right to use/re-use any scripting material created by 001 Support members.