Let us help you by giving that extra kick in your visuals! From custom tailored tiles to 3D monsters, our artists design to please.
What are Graphics Services?
Graphics Services cover all of the art of a project from HUD elements to 3D character models. Our artists are well versed in various styles able to fit our client’s needs.
Are there any samples I can view from the artist’s?
Certainly! Our current best example of work would be the 3D FPS Survival Horror DLC. Plenty more examples will be added in the future!
What can your artist’s do for me?
We have a complete list of product services that can be accessed below, or from the Graphics sub-item in the Services tab on the navigation menu.
Tiles$25.00 – $125.00 Select options
Static 3D Models$50.00 – $115.00 Select options
Animated 3D Models$50.00 – $115.00 Select options
Background Images and Landscapes$120.00 Add to cart
Character Portraits$60.00 – $85.00 Select options
Character Sprites$75.00 – $120.00 Select options
Item Sprites$50.00 Select options
GUI/HUD Graphics$50.00 Add to cart
*Please allow artists at minimum 24 hours to respond to the initial purchase order for scheduling your design consultation.
Terms and Conditions
- Orders for products must be paid in full at time of purchase.
- Artists reserve the right to cancel any consultation as needed. If a situation occurs where a artist must cancel an consultation, customers may be asked to reschedule with another artist or at a different time at no additional cost.
- Cancellations initiated by you (the customer) within 24 hours of your consultation time may incur a 10% processing fee.
- If you feel that the team member assisting you has not completed your request in a timely manner, acts rudely, or misbehaves in any way, you may file a dispute. We will collect the data logs from the team member, and determine the validity of the dispute. If it is found that you (the customer) were treated unfairly, you will be issued a full refund, and the team member will be dealt with accordingly.
- Disputes under review require the team member to provide data logs for the session(s) in question. If the team member is unable, or unwilling to provide the logs, the dispute will be accepted, and the delegated staff will process the claim accordingly.
- Disputes can be filed via email and a staff member will review your case as soon as possible.
Copyrights and Trademarks
- Customers purchasing products own and hold the copyrights to the finished design that is produced. The artist retains the right to display designs as an example of past works in portfolios.