This service covers any basic functions within 001 Game Creator including more technically challenging functions. Examples include scripting messages or dialogue between a player and NPC. Comparisons and switch usage to determine simple outcomes within a script. Character movement, and keybinding. Interface scripting such as HUD elements, GUI values for in game currency and health, and much more. Sessions start at 60 minutes, and include direct one on one contact with an official 001 Support Team member.
Examples of more advanced scripting would be AI (artificial intelligence) functions, MMO networking, 3D assistance, complex structured Use Values, and custom game systems, such as farming, mining, or reward/loot tables. Sessions start at 60 minutes, and include direct one on one contact with an official 001 Support Team member.
*if more than 60 minutes of service is required, you will be prompted to pay further before services may be continued.
Sign up process:
- Choose your support type below (beginner or advanced).
- Select the Category that applies to your problem.
- Fill in a summary of what you need help with, being as detailed as possible, with related scripts and links to screenshots or videos of your problem.
- Tutors will approve or reject your request based on the information provided, and you will receive an email to confirm your appointment, or explaining any rejection.
- If the summary you provide is very vague, or does not have enough information, we will email you, and attempt to gain a better understanding of what you are trying to accomplish before confirming your appointment.
What is One on One Training?
One on One support is a video tutoring session in which your specific issues can be addressed with support members in a more personal setting. Some examples of issues are listed below.
- Tutors reserve the right to cancel any appointment as needed. If a situation occurs where a tutor must cancel an appointment, customers may be asked to reschedule with another tutor/artist or at a different time at no additional cost.
- We understand issues may arise during your appointment. If the appointment needs to be cut short (either by the customer or tutor) customers may be issued a partial refund depending on the time remaining or can be rescheduled with your tutor at a later time to complete your session.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment time may incur a %10 processing fee.
- If your issue has not been solved in the time frame you reserved, tutors may extend your time free of charge at their discretion.
- If the customer feels the tutor has not completed their request in a timely manner (within the reserved time frame), if they act rudely, do anything malicious, or misbehave. Customers may file a dispute and a delegated staff member will request the video/audio/chat logs. If the review is found in the customers favor the customer will be issued a full refund, including the processing fee, and the tutor will be dealt with accordingly by staff.
- Cases under review require the tutor to send in the video/chat logs/voice recordings, if they are unable to do so the claim will be accepted and the customer will be refunded. It is entirely up to the delegated staff member to either refund or decline the claim, and to decide how much time is to be refunded.
- All disputes must be filed within 48 hours from the end of the tutor session, likewise, tutors must retain all video/chat/audio logs for this period as well in the case of a dispute.
- Disputes can be filed via email and a staff member will review your case as soon as possible.